- OUR COMPLAINTS HANDLING POLICY -
If for any reason you are not happy with any of our services or products that we provide, then this page outlines our 'Complaints Handling Policy'.
We will always ensure compliance with the laws and regulations relating to any complaint that is brought to our attention.
Our 'policy' applies to all management and employee's of Helping Hands and the policies objective is to handle all complaints swiftly, efficiently and professionally.
Complaints will be dealt with by the manager who is responsible for the application of this policy and who will review this policy on a regular basis to ensure that we continue to comply with the law, regulations, guidelines and best practices.
DEFINITION OF A COMPLAINT
A complaint is:
Any written or verbal statement by a customer/client or anyone acting on behalf of them who is not happy with any service or product that we provide.
A complaint should include at least one of the following elements:
- Complaint about Helping Hands and its employees
- Potential damages or damages suffered by the customer
- Request of corrective measures
For a better understanding: Any errors that Helping Hands accept to correct are not considered as complaints unless repetition or recurrence causes grievance to a customer.
All complaints will be logged to ensure there is a recording for tracking each process.
It is the policy of Helping Hands to:
- Handle complaints from customers/clients in a timely, effective, fair and consistent manner
- To record all complaints in a Complaints Log
- To report complaints to the company whose product is involved.
When Helping Hands receives a complaint, an acknowledgement
letter will be sent to the customer/client within 5 working days. This letter will include the following:
- Name of the person who will be responsible for handling the complaint
- Key elements of our Complaints Policy
- The expected delay of the outcome.
Helping Hands is responsible for this Complaints Policy and will continue to monitor and update the Policy on a regular basis to ensure that the appropriate measures are taken if necessary and provide recommendations for change in the company's procedures if appropriate.
Name of company:
82 High Street
Dawlish EX7 9HD
Telephone No: 01626 888085
Business ID: Independent Shop.
[Devon County Council)