- Cutlery range for people with a weak grip that helps them eat independently
- Helpful for people after a stroke or who have arthritis
- Dishwasher safe silverware makes cleaning easy
- Available with ivory or black handles
- Assorted dining aid options to fit your self-feeding needs
Homecraft Caring Cutlery Set
Homecraft Caring Cutlery
Designed for people with a weak grasp and restricted wrist or finger movement. All forks and knives have a shaped indent on top of the handle for the index finger, to help with directional control. To make cutting easier, the knives have a serrated blade. Angled silverware makes getting food into your mouth easier for people with limited wrist movement. The retail packed set includes a fork, knife, spoon, and teaspoon.
The Homecraft Caring Cutlery range is a set of stainless steel utensils moulded into contoured, plastic handles with built up ends. It’s a useful dining tool for the elderly and people with disabilities. The handles are 127 mm (5”) long with a diameter of 15-16 mm (0.6”-0.63”). The silverware is hygienically sealed and easy to clean in your dishwasher.
Silverware handles come in two colours, black or ivory.