- RETURNS AND REFUNDS -
Our Returns/Refunds Policy:
We fully comply with the UK Distance Selling Regulations and E-commerce Regulations so our customers are entitled to cancel item/s and receive refunds -
We offer a 30 Day Money-Back Guarantee so our customers can shop with peace of mind.
Please note, some returns may not be possible so this page aims to provide some helpful returns/refunds information for you should you need to return purchased items back to us.
If, for any reason, you have purchased an item online and it is no longer suitable, simply changed your mind or it is the wrong size we will be happy to offer an exchange or refund, provided the item is returned to us, unused, in it's original, sealed condition (if applicable), is fit for resale and returned to us within 14 days of delivery.
Return postage cost incurred will be met by the customer.
A refund/exchange will be issued within 14 days of us receiving the item back and on checking its condition.
Items that cannot be cancelled or refunded is applicable to the following:
* Non-faulty items that are collected from our premises.
* Any item that is 'Specifically Ordered by the customer'
* Items that are made to a 'specific' order or personalised
* Items that are not suitable for return due to health or hygiene reasons if unsealed after delivery
* Any 'used' item that is classed as a hygiene risk (such as used toilet seats, commodes and any other personal items)
* Any 'Hire' equipment due to the equipment no longer being available for booking for other customers so please make sure you definitely want the equipment before going ahead with the booking.
For damaged on arrival, faulty or wrong items sent please accept our sincere apologies. We always aim to rectify any problem to the satisfaction of our customers promptly.
If this does happen, please call us immediately so we can take up any issues with Royal Mail or the relevent Courier Agent within 3 days of delivery and for us to arrange the return of the item/s. A refund/replacement can only be made once we have received the item/s back and confirmed the issue.
You are responsible for any returned item/s until they reach us. We recommend you obtain a 'proof of postage' certificate when returning any item/s to us. These are available free of charge from any post office or by using a courier service.
*These Terms & Conditions do not affect your statutory rights.