- Constructed with contoured, easy to grip handles to ensure a secure grasp while drinking
- Mugs designed with a wide base to increase the stability, making it more difficult to tip and spill
- Each mug includes two lids to help reduce spillage and assist with dysphagia feeding strategies
- These adaptive mugs and interchangeable lids assist with drinking independence for patients with weakened hand and limited mobility
- The mug is dishwasher safe, but the lids can be cleaned using warm soapy water
Shatterproof Mug with Lid - 2 Pack
Contoured Handles Allow Firm Grip
Manufactured from high strength and translucent plastic, Homecraft has designed a Two-Handled Mug with two options for lids: one spout lid and one spill-resistant lid. Shaped for comfort, the two large handles are contoured for a more firm and strengthened grip. The mug helps individuals with restricted hand movement, tremors, shaky hands, or weakened grip.
Controlled Liquid Consumption
In addition to the spout lid, the mug is marked with graduations allowing liquid consumption to be easily monitored and measured. The mugs are constructed to assist and encourage self-feeding. The mugs have a liquid capacity measuring 270ml (9 fl. oz.).
Supplied with Interchangeable Lids
The mugs include interchangeable lids, providing users with two options in how to control liquid intake. The spout lid is designed to help regulate the flow of liquid intake whereas the recessed lid avoids spills or leaks. The lids also fit the Homecraft Clear Polycarb Shatterproof Mug and the rest of the Independence line.